30 December 2005

Pandora!

Wow, John Liles just brought an unbelievable new free music website called Pandora to my attention. I won't get too much into details, other than to say it's one of the most amazing free services I've ever encountered. For those who are more interested, I've included a link to the site so you can visit by clicking here. I highly recommend checking it out. It's like being able to program your own commercial-free radio station, but they let you design up to 100 of them. You've really got to see it to believe it. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Solon said...

That's legendary! Wow thank's for point this out :) Nice one! This should help broaden my collection of music considerably :D

Ryan P. Hatler said...

I'm glad you liked Pandora. I've used it quite extensively, and I continue to be impressed.

It's really amazing how you can set up different styles of music stations just by entering in a song or artist name. Done thoughtfully, one should be able to design a collection of music channels to suit any mood or any taste.

For a true New Orleans flavor, you should also check out www.wwoz.org where you can listen live to the local jazz and heritage station.

Solon said...

Will do! I've found a new band I like thanks to Pandora, well, thanks to you ;)

There were 4 songs in 5 that came up which I liked after I typed in a band name; one of them was by a band I'd never heard of before, so now I have their album :) Thanks man!

Great site.